/ 8fe315890092b1027e839210ac170ca8765e29c3ddea4c7640dc75c198ee8855
Download .docx Download .md Download .json Edit

This form has been published as part of:

You may give the Company Notice of Your right to Indemnification under Legal Matters Related to the Company after a final, non-appealable decision in the Legal Matter. On receiving Your Notice, the secretary of the Company will write the Board about it, and the Company will promptly determine if You met the Standard of Conduct by one of the methods or described by the Corporation Law. However, if a Change of Control has happened since the date of the Agreement, the decision will instead be made by Independent Lawyer You choose in a written opinion to the Board. The Company promises to provide You a copy of Independent Lawyer's opinion. The Company promises to pay all expenses of deciding whether You meet the Standard of Conduct, however it decides.